The Marketing Manager for Spain and Italy will be responsible for managing and executing marketing initiatives regionally as an integrated part of our global marketing team. This role will report to the Director of European Marketing and will be based out of Milan. Fluency in both Spanish and Italian are required.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience in the advertising/publishing or technology industry, have an entrepreneurial mindset, an eye for design, and thrives in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multitask under pressure.
This position will require travel to Madrid whenever is needed to prepare, attend and track all major events (at least 1x quarter).
- Lead marketing strategy and activities for the Spanish and Italian markets
- Maintain regional alignment to global branding, messaging, and strategy
- Localise and translate content, including case studies, email, articles, etc.
- Collaborate with global teams to sync and execute on cross-functional projects such as product launches and global marketing programs
- Deliver end-to-end marketing programs and create necessary accompanying materials including whitepapers, blogs, emails, presentations, social banners, paid media assets etc.
- Lead PR efforts in Spain and Italy including media plan scouting, search for and propose speaking opportunities, writing and localising press releases, maintaining media relations and managing local leadership profiles
- Manage all tradeshows, conferences, roundtables and hosted events including pre-event planning, logistics, and follow up, etc.
- Develop key partnerships with organisations in the digital and AdTech industry
- Collaborate on sales enablement and customer support materials for the markets including pitch development, sales collaterals, lead generation strategy, agency activations, training programs, product launches, case studies and brand uplifts.
- Track, measure, and report on all marketing activities as related to ROI and outcomes.
- Work closely with local sales teams to identify and address opportunities to drive growth.
- Manage the marketing budget for your region
- Management of one intern
What are looking for:
- Fluent Spanish and Italian speaker (native/ equivalent) with fluent English business language proficiency.
- Preferably a degree in Marketing or equivalent 5+ years working experience in a similar role.
- Experience using sales & marketing tools including Salesforce, Silverpop, Splashthat, Powerpoint, Photoshop, and InDesign – and ability to learn new technology quickly.
- Solid understanding of digital technologies, trends and the potential of digital marketing.
- A demonstrable track record in writing for digital media channels & PR.
- The ability to adapt writing style to target diverse audience segments and personas
- Extensive communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent organisational skills and an ability to multitask and prioritise.
- Entrepreneurial and comfortable with uncertainty, and able to move and adapt quickly and mobilise internal and external resources.
- Experience with events management.