Senior Performance Account Manager
Light Reaction sta selezionando una nuova figura per la sede di Milano
ABOUT OUR COMPANY IN ITALY
- Light Reaction is a global performance advertising company sitting as a subsidiary underneath the Xaxis umbrella, inside GroupM and WPP Family.
- Light Reaction takes a different approach to performance advertising. We are experts in data and technology, but our emphasis is on what cause a positive reaction in the consumer that leads to positive performance for the advertiser.
- Part of Xaxis, the world’s largest programmatic media and technology platform, Light Reaction combines scientific insight with the data resources and scale of Xaxis to deliver highly measurable results for global advertisers.
- We are so confident in our ability to drive performance that we guarantee it. Advertisers working with us measure our results on clear defined outcomes that lead to positive ROI, with no downside.
- Our work environment is inspirational. Everyone has a voice at Light Reaction, and we are open to sharing ideas and new ways of thinking, especially those that will contribute to the overall success of Light Reaction and Xaxis. Opinions and ideas are always welcome, in fact they are encouraged!
- We believe in the power of digital media to transform the way businesses and consumers can interact and in the possibility to make advertising welcome. You must believe as well.
- We hire people who take the job seriously, but don’t take themselves too seriously.
- Express your talent. We’re ready, and you?
OBJECTIVE AND SCOPE OF THE ROLE
• The Senior Performance Account Manager will be responsible for developing performance advertising strategy for clients.
• This is a high profile position with a wealth of opportunities for professional and personal growth.
• At Light Reaction you will collaborate with a group of quick witted, humorous, and extremely dedicated coworkers and clients who are all passionate about digital media.
• Cultivate deep strategic relationships with media agency and client stakeholders
• Engage our global clients and partners to grow revenue and margin
• Identify new and unique business opportunities to work with our key clients that will enhance the Light Reaction relationship
• Advise clients and agencies to develop the best performance strategy in terms of KPI, inventory, technology, data, media buying model, media products
• Manage performance advertising activities ensuring that Light Reaction is delivering the highest quality of products and customer satisfaction in the Direct Response business to his clients
• Deliver against set performance KPIs: site traffic, leads, test drive, conversions, downloads
• Problem-solve and manage potential threats or conflict within the client relationship
• Work with a broad range of internal teams, including operation, media buying, marketing, other GroupM Italy teams and Light Reaction International.
• Clearly understand and articulate the Light Reaction value proposition on a global and market-by-market basis
• Communicate persuasively the unique benefits of the Light Reaction product and service offering tailored to specific challenges of each advertiser on performance basis
• Work incredibly smart to meet and exceed goals
• Have fun and do whatever it takes!
• +4 years of experience with Accounting in the Performance Advertising Business
• Background in online advertising sales. Knowledge of DEM, Display and Mobile Performance is a must; Affiliation and Biddable experience in preferred
• Familiarity with programmatic and DMP technologies
• Ability to understand performance projects, including media, technology, data, tracking, creative and landing page
• Ability to maintain a high level of productivity and manage multiple competing priorities
• Strong attention to details, strong technical/analytical aptitude
• Self-starter, smart, strategic thinker, quick learner who loves to test new products and pick up new tools for reporting and analysis
• Passionate for Digital marketing and keen on mobile
• Ability to work in a team and feel comfortable in meeting day by day deadlines
• Fluency Business English
• Bachelor degree
A competitive reward package will be based upon the appointed individual.
If you would like to send your application, please write to: email@example.com