Xaxis è alla ricerca di un Account Manager per la sede di Assago (MI)
ABOUT OUR COMPANY IN ITALY
• Xaxis is the world’s largest audience buying company.
• Through its proprietary platform, Xaxis offers advertisers a single, comprehensive resource from which to reach and engage with global audiences across the universe of digital media.
• Xaxis, a GroupM company that is part of WPP, has a presence in 26 countries across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Latin America.
• Everyone has a voice at Xaxis, and we are open to new ways of thinking, especially those that will contribute to the overall success of Xaxis.
Opinions and ideas are always welcome, in fact they are encouraged!
We believe in the power of digital media to transform the way businesses and consumers can interact. You must believe as well.
• Working in the media industry never gets boring, we hire people who take the job seriously, but don’t take themselves too seriously.
OBJECTIVE AND SCOPE OF THE ROLE
• Xaxis is looking for an experienced Account Manager to help develop strategic relationships within world-class media agencies.
• You will be a thought leader and strategic thinker, helping to evangelize Xaxis solutions amongst your peers within agencies.
• You will be responsible for developing deep relationships with advertisers and agencies to ensure optimal adoption of all product features.
• Work with Campaign Managers and other members of your team to ensure campaigns are pacing evenly and meeting agreed upon KPI’s
• Take responsibility for promoting adoption of Xaxis within your assigned agency team and all revenue generated from your agency’s client base.
• Gather the metrics and analytics necessary to accurately forecast sales generated from all campaigns.
• Coordinate communication, campaign strategy, campaign setup and kickoff process when needed.
• This is a high profile position with a wealth of opportunities for growth professionally and personally.
• Manage agency relationships
• Develop strong and effective audience targeted plans in accordance with campaign objectives and targeting strategy
• Participate in post-campaign analysis
• Supervise insertion order process and ensure adherence to terms and conditions
• Handle cancellations and re-allocations in a timely manner
• Optimize campaigns based on direction from Campaign Management team
• Maintain and report on weekly pipeline of proposals and bookings
• Take part in group brainstorming sessions to bring great ideas to life
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in interactive media planning and/or online ad network account management
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Information Systems or related field
• Proven ability to build businesses within the digital and traditional media arenas
• Strategic thinker and problem solver
• Ability to maintain a high level of productivity and manage multiple competing priorities
• Excellent with numbers and a strong eye for detail
• Experience with DART/DFA, Sizmek and/or Atlas ad serving technology, RTB ad exchanges, DSPs will be considered a plus
• Experience with third party ad tags, conversion tracking pixels, floodlighting, piggybacking and reporting
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel: Experience with popular digital ad technologies is also strongly preferred
• Fluent business English
A competitive reward package will be based upon the appointed individual.