COGNITIVE LTD – 2 PUBLISHERS ACQUISITION MANAGERS NEEDED
We are looking for two Publishers Acquisition Managers, one in Milan (Italy) and one in remote working from European Countries.
The Publisher Acquisition Manager will be responsible for the acquisition of new premium digital publishers and managing the relationship with a portfolio of publishers.
Skills and Requirements
If you’re already feeling empowered and are ready to take on this challenging and rewarding role, you will be required to have the following attributes:
- a minimum of 2 years’ experience in publisher management.
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal), negotiation and presentation skills
- High proficiency with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent in Italian and English languages
- An all-rounded, upbeat individual who does not believe in giving up as soon as the tough gets going.
- Flexible, start-up mindset with proven success in fast-paced environments with the ability to multi-task.
As Publisher Acquisition Manager, you will be highly motivated and will bring on new accounts with ease. Naturally, you will also be responsible for growing the revenue within existing accounts.
In addition to this, you will have sound knowledge of campaign analysis and reporting. You will provide publishers with top-notch advice and recommendations on ways in which they can improve their earnings and KPIs.
HOW to APPLY
If you are hungry to disrupt and transform our industry with a group of passionate individuals, apply to firstname.lastname@example.org and submit your CV and why you believe you would be a good fit to Cognitive.
Cognitive LTD is a video advertising sales house who uses disruptive Cognitive Technologies to assure real user attention to the customer’s spot. We use deep learning to automatically predict consumer behaviour and target the right consumer at the right time and in the right place. We engage the user offering the best-related video content. The Advertising Cognitive Engine associates every specific Audience and Personality treats built with relevant context supplying Relevant content.