Technical Client Services Associate at Integral Ad Science in Milan
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be the POC for clients once an issue is created driving quick resolutions working with Customer Excellence Engineering and R&D.
- Strong technical presence when resolving customer requests such as ad hoc reporting or tag building
- Serve as tier one support for advertiser and publisher customers by knowing how to recognize and debug most common known issues utilizing web dev tools, knowledge of HTML, JS, etc.
- Keep up to date with feature requests and bug fixes
- Funnel bugs and feature requests to product as well as consult product on potential fixes
- Have a holistic view on all IAS products and processes, including products not currently supported by the team
- Being autonomous on problem solving: identifying the root cause of the issue by isolating the problem, being curious and able to self teach new skills
- Actively participate in cross-departmental improvement initiatives to continue to transform IAS partner customer support to be best in class including PI planning, Pre/Post Mortems, etc.
- Provide incident management support to customer facing issues, utilizing IAS’s incident management process.
- Work in both Salesforce and JIRA to track customer requests and investigations.
Education and/or Work Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Proficiency in Excel, PPT; SQL and JS experience required
- Basic proficiency in Linux required
- 1-2 years of experience working with customers to help them achieve their desired technical outcomes; ideally in a customer success, solutions enablement, ad ops, or technical services capacity
- Excellent written, verbal and listening communication skills
- History of collaborating effectively within cross-functional teams a plus
- Experience working with advertisers, agencies, networks and/or publishers
- Experience with Salesforce platform a plus
- Experience with MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with ad servers, rich media ads, and trafficking
- Experience with databases a plus
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is the global market leader in digital ad verification, offering technologies that drive high-quality advertising media. IAS equips advertisers and publishers with both the insight and technology to protect their advertising investments from fraud and unsafe environments as well as to capture consumer attention, and drive business outcomes. Founded in 2009, IAS is headquartered in New
York with global operations in 18 offices across 13 countries. IAS is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of software companies. For more on how IAS is powering great impressions for top publishers and advertisers around the world, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
To apply click here