– Dealing with and submitting expense reports of the team
– Receive, check and get the necessary approvals for invoices before sending them to Paris office
– Organizing and archiving paperwork, documents and invoices
– Design and write notes, reports and letters from simple oral or written instructions
Office / travel:
– Answer and screen incoming telephone calls taking appropriate action or redirecting as appropriate
– Welcoming and looking after customers, partners, guests and candidates in Paris office
– Arranging travel and accommodation for the team
– Organizing meetings, lunches and dinners
– Ordering office supplies, consumables according to the budget
– Follow-up and improve suppliers contracts
– Dealing with couriers and post for office
Support manager on several HR tasks :
– keeping team’s holiday sheet
– prepare health insurance applications
– collect and organize documentation before sending it to the manager
Support manager on post-sales topics :
– cash collection
– extraction and check of data (revenue invoiced, collected…)
Profile, skills, and experience:
Minimum two years experience in a similar industry, sales and media background optimal.
Honest, loyal and reliable
Task prioritization, attention to detail and good organization required
Excellent English written and oral communication skills, French is a plus
Ability to work under pressure facing various tasks, counterparts and deadlines
Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different missions
Understanding of confidentiality issues and the use of discretion is essential
Software : excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office; Salesforce and SAP notions are appreciated
Inviare il CV a email@example.com
• Setup the customer campaigns
• Create daily reports for the entire organization
• Ability effectively communicate and handle all trafficking cases in a timely and professional manner
• Ability to complete an assigned project and/or task within an efficient manner.
• Monitoring delivery
• Maintaining live the campaigns during the year
• Analyzing and optimizing campaigns with KPIs such as CPC, CTR, RPM and most important metrics agreed with the clients
• Research, conception, copy writing for the text links and micro sites of Ligatus customers
• Coordinating development (designing, programming, testing) and set up of the campaign together with account manager, webdesigner, sales director and customer
• Being the operation contact person for customers
• Being proactive with clients (trying to anticipate their requests)
• Being problem server
• University degree
• English Fluent (written and spoken)
• You have a minimum of 1 year of experience in the internet sector
• Good understanding in the development of online and advertising industry (web and mobile)
• Passion for online and native ad products as well as new technologies
• Strong analytics skills and result oriented
• Innovation and creativity
• Organized and strong ability to adapt
• Have a sense of the detail, a good mastery of the main indicators of the Performance Marketing (CPC, CPL, CTR, eCPM…)
• Ability to work independently
• Eager to learn, grow and enjoy a sector in constant development
• Last but not least: desire to work in a small and sympathic team belonging to a dynamic, innovative and challenging company, part of a large and fast growing
Inviare il CV a firstname.lastname@example.org
PUBLISHER MANAGER ASSISTANT
Monitor, develop and optimize the performance for partnership agreements.
Create reports and presentations.
Participate in external meeting with our Partners.
Understand and analyze the needs of the Publishers, be strong in proposals for the development of creative solutions to optimize the revenues.
Develop new monetization solutions for Partners, Publishers and Prospects.
Assist Publishers Manager on all projects.
Collaborate with local and international teams (Finance, Sales, Webdesign, Product) on any project related to our activity.
Being problem solver.
English Fluent (written and spoken).
Excellent relational and commercial skills.
Very good analytical skills, with a sense of the detail.
Accountable and able to take initiatives.
Strong organizational ability.
Good knowledge of online and advertising industry (web and mobile).
Passion for online and native ad products as well as new technologies.
Eager to learn, grow and enjoy a sector in constant development.
Inviare il CV a email@example.com